About Me

My Photo
Shannon
I'm a slightly mad pagan trucker with an unhealthy obsession with yarn.
View my complete profile
Thursday, October 30, 2008

Is it over yet????

Today has been one of those days. First the truck starts making a not so good noise. Turns out its a ruptured air to air hose. Yay!!! Then I get to my delivery and they refuse the entire load because of peelable upc stickers. After sitting all day still no word on whats going on with the load. Oh and did I mention that I'm in NJ. Double yay!!! NOT!!! So here I sit with 43,000 lbs. of sparkling grape juice and a truck that is fubar. Today is one of those days that I wish I had gone to nursing school like mom wanted, instead of truck driving school.

But on a positive side I did get the truck straightened up and got started on a cozy for my new laptop. The christmas crochet gifts are still no closer to completion. But I still have a month and a half. I better start shaking that crochet hook.

0 comments: