About Me

My Photo
Shannon
I'm a slightly mad pagan trucker with an unhealthy obsession with yarn.
View my complete profile
Sunday, November 2, 2008

Christmas Crochet.......Oh My!!

Today I started a Seraphina shawl for my Mom. A bat wing shawl for an Old Bat......it's perfect. ;) I'm using Lion Brand Wool Ease in wheat. After I get my Christmas gifts done I have a yummy purple variegated yarn from Universal Yarn that I want to use to make one for myself.

I swear every time I pick up this yarn I keep expecting it to smell like grape pop. But alas, it only smells like wool.

Also in the works, I have an
Tunisian lace afghan made with Bernat Pink Camo & a green felted messenger bag for my nieces. And I also have a scarf yet to be made. I think I need a couple more hands, or more free time.

1 comments:

Cami said...

Oh my, that yarn is delish! I can't wait to see it when you make your shawl