About Me

My Photo
Shannon
I'm a slightly mad pagan trucker with an unhealthy obsession with yarn.
View my complete profile
Friday, November 14, 2008

McGee LIVES!!!!

After totally bricking my blackberry trying to download OS 4.5, I am proud to announce that McGee is now resuscitated. I am so loving Kevin and all of his genius right now. Crackberry.com has saved my bacon. After getting the red flashy light of death, a near heart attack, and lots of swear words, my beloved blackberry is running once again.

I'm sure the 2 people that read my ramblings will probably have their worst fears confirmed after reading this and finding out that I have named my blackberry. Yes it's true, I'm mental. But for those of you that don't get it probably never will, but that's OK, I'll still be your friend. ;)


0 comments: