About Me

My Photo
Shannon
I'm a slightly mad pagan trucker with an unhealthy obsession with yarn.
View my complete profile

My Twitter

Friday, November 14, 2008

McGee LIVES!!!!

After totally bricking my blackberry trying to download OS 4.5, I am proud to announce that McGee is now resuscitated. I am so loving Kevin and all of his genius right now. Crackberry.com has saved my bacon. After getting the red flashy light of death, a near heart attack, and lots of swear words, my beloved blackberry is running once again.

I'm sure the 2 people that read my ramblings will probably have their worst fears confirmed after reading this and finding out that I have named my blackberry. Yes it's true, I'm mental. But for those of you that don't get it probably never will, but that's OK, I'll still be your friend. ;)


0 comments: