About Me

My Photo
Shannon
I'm a slightly mad pagan trucker with an unhealthy obsession with yarn.
View my complete profile
Friday, September 2, 2011

Off the beaten path.

There are some drivers out there that get nervous if they have to venture more than 5 miles off the interstate, but I'm one that really enjoys a good stretch of two lane road. The less traffic the better in my opinion.  I thought I would show some pictures of a recent trip to Ririe Dam in Ririe, ID.  Unfortunately most of my pictures didn't turn out due to the cloudiness of the day & the rest have a reflection of my notebook in the windshield.  Derp.  But I did manage to pull a few good ones out of my ass.


This one here is coming up US 189.


Oh.  Em.  Gee.  Real cows.  With real cowboys.  As I was passing the cows there was one cow that just turned and mooed at me with a look on her face like will you please keep that big blue thing on your side of the line please.


Coming across US 26 in Wyoming.


Sat here waiting on 1 lane bridge construction in Idaho.  If I remember correctly that is the Snake River that crosses US 26.


Just another random shot of a mountain in Idaho.  I know who'da thunk it.  Mountains.  In Idaho.  Total novelty item.

0 comments: